Ways to travel between Cambridge, UK and Frankfurt, Germany.
Flight + Train: Frankfurt airport to London Heathrow
- Lufthansa: Frankfurt @Terminal 1; Heathrow @ Terminal 2
- British Airways: Frankfurt @Terminal 2 (needs bus/skyline transfer to train station); Heathrow @Terminal 5 (extra time and less frequent tubes). NO FREE DRINK OR SNACKS ON THE PLANE!
- London Heathrow to Cambridge: Picadilly line from Terminal 2/5 to Holborn (~50 min) –> Central line from Holborn to Liverpool Street (10 min) –> Train from Liverpool Street to Cambridge (Trainline advanced single 6£; 1h 15min)
Flight + Train
- Cambridge to London Stansted (30min)
- Stansted to Stuttgart/Dortmund/Duesseldorf/Cologne
- Airport to Central Train Station
- DB train to Frankfurt (2-3 hours)
- Cambridge to Liverpool Street –> to Victoria –> to Victoria Coach Station
- FlixBus N80: 20:30 London –> 7:30 Duesseldorf
- DB Train to Frankfurt (bahn.de; 2 hours)
Train + train
- EuroStar London St. Pancras to Brussels –> DB to Frankfurt
- London to Paris –> to Frankfurt